Lay off the 'white republican' thing ..... that is a bullshit, false
equivalency statement that is easily disproven.
But I can forgive you for making that statement because I don't try to
argue with peoples' experiences...
...just their conclusions.

I do not understand how people survive without money.   When I don't have
money, I go hungry.   I must be doing 'life' wrong or something.
I'm not in WISP anymore, but I feel very bad for you guys that are still
grinding away to make it work with the shittiest of employees.   Good for
you ... some of you have become quite rich and I'm happy for you ( I don't
spend much emotional energy on 'envy' )

Personally, I can't stand working with people who can't communicate
regardless of their racial background.
But maybe that is some 'white privilege' that I can believe in:   somehow
those people are surviving life with no money  (or job).
I was not offended by McCown's statement but I was by yours because it was
snide.   And stupid.