From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 11:37 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Looking for a 20A Auto Transfer Outdoor switch/plug

Not sure you will find an auto transfer.  But a $10 contractor will do the job,
Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 10, 2020, at 11:18 AM, Sterling Jacobson
<sterl...@avative.net<mailto:sterl...@avative.net>> wrote:

I should have just asked this here first instead of the Facebook groups.
Sometimes people are just so lazy it makes me doubt humanity.
All I got out of Facebook so far with this questions is idiots mansplaining
hack about things I already know.

Anywho:

If you know of a product that exists that fits the bill, please point me in the
right direction because I’m having a hell of a time finding it.

Basically this, but AUTO TRANSFER instead of manual:

http://www.steadypower.com/products.php?product=Reliance-CSR201L-Transfer-Switch-%2820A%29