Ok cute.

So you plug your portable generator into the "Inverter" side of this switch?

And I imagine then you can leave the generator there and let it flip back to utility power on its own.  Is that the idea?

On 9/10/2020 1:54 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:

Kisae TS-20.  Available from Inverter Supply.

Buy a small NEMA4 box with a backplate, tap 2 holes, and mount it with 2 screws.  Photo shows a TS-15 but there’s also a 20 amp version.

We’ve also put a Leviton male outdoor outlet on the side of the enclosure so you can plug in a generator without even opening the enclosure.

*From:* AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> *On Behalf Of *Sterling Jacobson
*Sent:* Thursday, September 10, 2020 12:18 PM
*To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
*Subject:* [AFMUG] Looking for a 20A Auto Transfer Outdoor switch/plug

I should have just asked this here first instead of the Facebook groups.

Sometimes people are just so lazy it makes me doubt humanity.

All I got out of Facebook so far with this questions is idiots mansplaining hack about things I already know.

Anywho:

If you know of a product that exists that fits the bill, please point me in the right direction because I’m having a hell of a time finding it.

Basically this, but AUTO TRANSFER instead of manual:

http://www.steadypower.com/products.php?product=Reliance-CSR201L-Transfer-Switch-%2820A%29