We're using this one. It's only 15A, but works fantastic.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004S5Y158/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Jesse DuPont

Owner / Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC / Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband

On 9/10/20 11:18 AM, Sterling Jacobson wrote:

I should have just asked this here first instead of the Facebook groups.

Sometimes people are just so lazy it makes me doubt humanity.

All I got out of Facebook so far with this questions is idiots mansplaining hack about things I already know.

Anywho:

If you know of a product that exists that fits the bill, please point me in the right direction because I’m having a hell of a time finding it.

Basically this, but AUTO TRANSFER instead of manual:

http://www.steadypower.com/products.php?product=Reliance-CSR201L-Transfer-Switch-%2820A%29