From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Matt Hoppes
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2020 9:38 AM
To: Jesse DuPont <jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net>
Cc: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Commissioned Sales

I’m planning to do 100% of the monthly rate upfront and then 5% ongoing.

I figure the more they help the company grow they should be making more too.

A 350/month account - that’s only $18 to the sales person. Insignificant to the
company, but massive potential for them considering what they are bringing in.

On Sep 20, 2020, at 10:32 AM, Jesse DuPont <jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net