Having a PNI is the best option for voice services, we have one with
Bandwidth.com in Dallas, and backup through full route DIA to them.  They
have had the best service out of all my time doing voip the last 10-15
yrs.  We do peer with a few others via IX but the VOIP services we sell are
using service via Bandwidth.com, the best part about it is our wholesale
customers on the Fusion side benefit from our PNI with them.

Erich Kaiser
The Fusion Network / SCT Broadband