Seth,

Most SIP providers will tell you where their racks are physically
located for x-connects or IXs if you ask the sales rep or their
engineering support.  I've never had issues getting information down to
the rack number when I have asked.

I think a lot of it they keep under NDA for competitive reasons.

photograph
Daniel White
Co-Founder
phone: +1 (702) 470-2770