From: "Daniel White" <dwh...@atheral.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>, "Seth Mattinen"
<se...@rollernet.us>
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2020 8:38:29 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] SIP trunk providers at IXes?

Seth,

Most SIP providers will tell you where their racks are physically located for
x-connects or IXs if you ask the sales rep or their engineering support. I've
never had issues getting information down to the rack number when I have asked.

I think a lot of it they keep under NDA for competitive reasons.

photograph      Daniel White
Co-Founder
phone: +1 (702) 470-2770
direct: +1 (702) 470-2766

Seth Mattinen
October 22, 2020 at 10:40
I thought this would be easier to find information, but apparently it's not...
are there any SIP trunk providers that participate in peering at exchanges? All
I've been able to find so far is Twilio Interconnect (after filling out a
form). Most of what I can find just seems to be handwaving it as the magic of
the cloud, with occasional boasts about peering with the big guys.

~Seth