FYI, quick pricing example for the above
2x Eccotemp 45HI-NG ( I can't find the -NG on Amazon easily but just for
reference here's the very similar but not compatible -LP version
https://www.amazon.com/Eccotemp-45HI-LP-Indoor-Propane-Tankless/dp/B00K2XLJIW/
) $530 USD each
2x Descaling/service valve kits (not the Eccotemp model but these seem to
be compatible)
https://www.amazon.com/Hydro-Master-Isolator-Tankless-Pressure/dp/B07KVCFT2K/
$60 USD each
2x 4inch class III stainless steel vertical vent kits, with additional
piping as needed - depends greatly on your house but I'm assuming $1000
total
1x device interconnect cable - I thought that these models were able to be
ganged, can't find the serial cable to do so but I assume it'd be <$50.
1x descaling kit
https://www.amazon.com/Eccotemp-EZ-Flush-System-Descaler-Cleaning/dp/B01MY7AJ9D
$150

By far the biggest cost would be the labour to replace the old chimney /
galvanized B vent with the new class III stainless steel piping x2.