From: "Nate Burke" <n...@blastcomm.com>
To: "Animal Farm" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2020 6:06:24 PM
Subject: [AFMUG] OT: Emergency Vehicle LEDs

Am I the only one who thinks that the new LED's that all the emergency
vehicles have now are dangerous? I was about 1/2 mile behind an
ambulance and the flashing LED's were so bright in front of me that I
could barely make out the traffic light I was stopped at. And why does
the ambulance need to have approximately 200,000 LED Fixtures on it? I
get it, I see you, I can't not see you, now I can't see anything else.
They saw an open piece of sheet metal and were like, 'We could put
another strobe there' It's even worse when there are multiple vehicles
together at an accident scene. I understand having them bright during
the day, but they are just blinding at night. It's like they need to
have a day/night mode. Who do I write a strongly worded letter to
expressing my displeasure?