Tell them to return the new 4k TV and use the money to upgrade plans.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Nate Burke" <n...@blastcomm.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 9:22:57 AM
Subject: [AFMUG] OT: Why isn't the internet Free?

Every now and then you get a customer that just grinds your gears.
Customer has multiple streaming services, including Youtube TV, so they
have to be paying over $100/month for their OTT packages, but they
REFUSE to spend more than $35/month for our lowest grandfathered base
package, and continually complain about picture quality and buffering.
We've offered our higher packages, but 'I can't afford that'  So we've
told them multiple times that they're not happy with us and they need to
switch to Comcast, but 'Comcast is too expensive'  and 'I'm just a poor
teacher'  Then they had the audacity to tell us 'I even went and bought
a new 4k Samsung smart TV thinking that would fix everything, but it's
all still grainy and still buffering!'  Well, yes, it's maxing out your
plan speed.  No matter how expensive of a TV you get it'll still have
that problem. I'm not sure what the problem is with upgrading their
package since apparently they can spend money on everything else.

Not really looking for any answers, just need someone to gripe to since
I'm sitting here by myself this morning.