Since the 2nd year of doing this WISP thing I have felt like a drug dealer.   Now they are going to legalize our drugs...

On 4/28/21 10:41 AM, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
Yes, the drug dealer model.  Give them wide open throttle for 3 days and then take it off.  Perhaps over a weekend.

-----Original Message----- From: Larry Smith
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2021 8:51 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Why isn't the internet Free?

Show them the difference.  Explain it to them, how much each
streaming device wants in terms of bandwidth, then upgrade them
for 30 days.  At the end of the 30 days drop them back to their
paid for plan and let them decide.  We have done this a few times
and believe they always want to stay on the better plan - complain
about paying more - but do it.