Title: Re: [AFMUG] EBB Program
Steve,

the smart ass answer is...

If your too lazy to look, then you will be too lazy to jump though all the hoops to get setup.

Luckily we had a bunch of the stuff already setup.

We already have a USAC account, so didn't have to deal with that.  Already had a SAMS.gov account, so didn't have to deal with that.

Here is the steps from one of the webinars if your are starting from scratch

To get started in the EBB Program, service providers must take the following steps:
  1. Register with SAM.gov*
  2. Obtain an FCC Registration Number (FRN) *
  3. Apply for FCC approval(only applicable to non-ETCs)
  4. Submit an election notice to USACInclude all necessary supporting documentation
  5. Set up One Portal Account
  6. Register representatives in the Representative Accountability Database (RAD)
--
Best regards,
Mark

Myakka Technologies, Inc.
www.Myakka.com

------

What are the requirements to be EBB provider? Too lazy to look

On Wed, May 5, 2021, 2:49 PM Adam Moffett <