I am a bit younger but I still had a friend with a super tiny arm due to Polio.
 We had the Mothers March of Dimes fund drives when I was in grade school.

From: Bill Prince
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 10:35 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT commies

I've had so many vaccinations, I can't count them all. I know I've had polio,
mumps, chicken pox, rubella, measles, tetanus, and even the plague. I'm pretty
sure there are a bunch that I don't remember.

Polio is significant to me, as I was born during the big polio surge and my
brother-in-law got polio when he was born. It's not clear how he aquired it,
but it's suspected that the doctor who delivered him may have had it at birth.

My nephew's father died from COVID back in March 2020, so I also know the
issues with it.

I susbcribe to the science that if we get enough of us vaccinated, COVID-19 may
become a unpleasant memory.

bp