It has been common in the past, especially for travel, that you be able to certify that you've been vaccinated for certain communicable diseases. I don't see this as being any different.

There also seems to be a number of people not wanting to get vaccinated because they don't know if it's "safe." Jeeze, there must be close to a billion of these shots given at this point. Please define safe.

On 5/18/2021 8:19 AM, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
A local popular restaurant that has survived the last year on take out orders is opening to in store dining with no social distancing.  But you have to show your shot card to get in.  I reduced and laminated mine.  After news broke of this they are getting death threats and are being accused of being commies.

The posted to facebook the rules and mention that no, you will have to actually pay for the food as they are not true commies.  My wife and I plan to be there this week.

We found some red hammer and sickle shirts to wear for the event.

Excellent gumbo, jambalaya and a mix called gumbayala.  Gumbayla is a heart stopper...

Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 8:41 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Jaime, look

I think mexico could overtake the US economy if they made a tamale push and hired Mexican aunts to make tamales full time.

We could flush out all the commies too. Anybody who doesnt like tamales is an obvious commie.

I do wonder what the US spends on tamales annually. It's an all cash business. As far as food services go, the margins are pretty good. I'd bet the annual sales if there were a way to estimate them are pretty high.