Personally I am totally OK with “certain people” going without a shirt in a
restaurant...

From: Steve Jones
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2021 3:08 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT commies

Lol

On Tue, May 18, 2021, 2:41 PM Jan-GAMs <j.vank...@grnacres.net> wrote:

  I think we're getting played by the CDC.  It seems they like to keep
torpedoing Biden.  You watch, in two weeks we're going to have another Covid
surge.  They seem to get stuck on air contaminate data from mines vs disease
spread in rooms.

https://www.wired.com/story/the-teeny-tiny-scientific-screwup-that-helped-covid-kill/?bxid=601969ef66585c447a18e7dc&cndid=63728443&esrc=CMUnitPromo&mbid=mbid%3DCRMWIR012019%0A%0A&source=EDT_WIR_NEWSLETTER_0_BACKCHANNEL_ZZ&utm_brand=wired&utm_campaign=aud-dev&utm_mailing=WIR_Backchannel_051621&utm_medium=email&utm_source=nl&utm_term=WIR_Backchannel

  I had to argue it out with a "Freedom" yeller at the hardware store the other
week.  He came in with no mask and started shouting about his freedom and the
store clerk pointed to the door and said : no mask no enter, get out.  then he
came towards me, I guess it's because I'm an old fart too, and started into
about how wearing a mask "violates his freedom".  And I said: what about you
violating my freedom by breathing in my airspace with no mask?  This is a civil
country, we have laws, otherwise we would have anarchy.  In the Philippines no
mask gets you a bullet, why not go there and bitch?

  I look at these whiners as selfish turds for humans, whining about their
freedom while violating everyone else's rights.