What do we do as an ISP? Do we enroll the customer or do they enroll them selves and we submit their acceptance?

On 5/17/21 7:14 AM, Mark Radabaugh wrote:
We have one that we were able to fully qualify and enroll last week.

Of the 5 that applied over the weekend 3 say “Application_Not_Found”, one is
“Application Pending” and one has multiple fails for
“Application_not_complete”, “Invalid_Address”, and “State_Fed_Fail”.

Just starting to dig into what all this means though.

Mark