Mark - having tons of trouble getting our company accounts registered in NLAD.
I can login and look around but can't do much else.  To call and ask for help
is a 45+ min process (i've already done it once)

Questions:

Once a subscriber has enrolled do you have any way of looking them up?  For
example I can login to the national verfier but then it presents me with a
blank slate.  I can't look anyone up.  I guess this interface is for me taking
an application over the phone or something which of course the webinars say is
a no no no bad thing.  [the customer is supposed to sign the application under
penalty of purgery]

When a subscriber is “National Verified” there is not a way to look them up. If
they are verified THEN you ENROLL them you can look them up.  In NLAD, under
“Tools & Resources”, EBBP Reports.  You can, however find out if they are
actually approved with NV by calling 1-833-511-0311, option 1, 1, 3 (don’t have
to wait for prompts) then enter the NV Application ID without the first letter.
The customer should have it handy from a confirmation email.  This will tell
you if they have qualified.  (Thanks tina at ayera.com)

We have about 30 customers so far who have told us they've signed up and wish
the benefit to be added to their account.  Without any additional information
(for example, PERFECTLY matching the street address like you said or the
required SSN-4 if they don't have a

tribal id, which none of ours will have, is there any way to get this
information from the national verifier itself?

Nope. They (USAC) call it “PII” – Personally Identifiable Information and won’t
share it. Even if you have the National Verifier Application ID, it won’t help.
 Screenshots from their session at checklifeline.org (they can log back in
later) might be helpful in matching everything up.

If not, that means we have to go back and request this information from
everyone who has signed up already.

Yup.  Lotsa fun.

That's fine, we've not been "egging people" along to sign up yet as we try to
figure all of this out.  Coming down to the wire on June 1 tho.

What’s the June 1 “wire” you refer to?  Next billing date?

from  <https://forms.universalservice.org/portal/login>
https://forms.universalservice.org/portal/login    ;  NLAD ; ETC Admin Page ;
Maintain SAC Information ; I can't enter / modify

anyhthing there.  Shouldn't I be able to see my SAC?  I can see my SAC under
the officer home page.  Confused there.

Known System issue that won’t allow it for EBB Administrators.  Lifeline
administrators can see it though.

>From NLAD ; I can add staff members, but i can't add their representative IDS.
>   is this normal?

This is a problem a lot of us ran into.  Got this advice: “You need to link all
RAD IDs (including officer and admin) you want to use to your account. The PDF
instructions on how to do this is here
(https://www.usac.org/wp-content/uploads/lifeline/documents/RAD/NLAD-Production-Guide-RAD-with-Individual-User-Accounts.pdf)
 .”  It’s a CSV upload process the first time (admin /officer), I believe after
that you can update them from the web site.  (Thanks George at lokket.com)

Thanks for any advice you can give from this....