With Atheral we do email to fax (with ClearEfax) today.

Back in the day we tried all the fax stuff and email2fax/Venali was the
only thing that worked well.  If you love hearing from your customers
complaining about how many times they've attempted to fax a 732 page
document to Zimbabwe, avoid an email to fax service.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St