It's a composite of some kind. The brand is Polylok.

https://www.polylok.com/all-products/precast/covers.html

On 6/17/2021 7:31 AM, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
What is it made from?

Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2021 7:12 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Handhole / vault recommendation

We got them from a local pipe * culvert supply company. I don't know where they got them, but they are rated at 2500 lb load.

On 6/16/2021 10:53 PM, Jason McKemie wrote:
What do you use for a lid?

On Wednesday, June 16, 2021, Bill Prince <part15...@gmail.com> wrote:

Push comes to shove, you could fab your own handhole from corrugated HDPE culvert. We use a couple of 24" diameter ones for access to our septic tank. We did zero reinforcement and trucks often have driven over them. The lids can be pricey, but you could also fab a lid from wire mesh and concrete.

You can get 18" corrugated culvert for around $16/foot. Diameters up to 60".

https://arcadiaculverts.com/hdpe-pipe/