From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Josh Luthman
Sent: Thursday, June 17, 2021 12:44 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Handhole / vault recommendation

@James that stuff is a complete joke, we tried it for a few posts at customer
sites and it was entirely a waste of time

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Thu, Jun 17, 2021 at 11:35 AM James Howard
<ja...@litewire.net<mailto:ja...@litewire.net>> wrote:
What about using something like this?

https://www.menards.com/main/building-materials/concrete-cement-masonry/bagged-concrete-cement-mortar/fast-2k-trade-quick-foam-post-anchor-2-9-lb/1894030/p-1526970580634-c-5648.htm?tid=1606715208629456470&ipos=1