the word "rape" mean anything to you?  You've described a victim

On 7/29/21 10:27 PM, Steve Jones wrote:
Being a toxic employee of value, I can offer some insight here. Toxic employees corrupt every future employee who walks in the door. We can be likened to an abusive spouse. Our worth seems very high up front, but what is our cost in the long run? We may excel in our area of expertise, even to the point we seem irreplaceable. This broad is probably costing you more in other areas than you realize. We dealt with a lady like this at one of our sites we rent. Our contract gives us 24x7 access. She refused to allow us on the property if there wasnt a staff member present. Our customers (including this landlord) didnt want outage during business hours. Yet they would have to pay overtime for a staff member to be present after hours. We dont pay enough in rent to cover this. Luckily she ended up causing farmers to drop their grain contracts to go elsewhere (where they got paid less for their yield) solely because they got tired of dealing with her.  Look to see what you're losing by keeping this "invaluable" employee. I'll bet you're losing more than you gain.

On Thu, Jul 29, 2021, 5:56 PM Mike Hammett <af...@ics-il.net <mailto:af...@ics-il.net>> wrote:

    Have you watched The Accountant?  ;-)

    -----
    Mike Hammett
    Intelligent Computing Solutions <http://www.ics-il.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL><https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb><https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions><https://twitter.com/ICSIL>
    Midwest Internet Exchange <http://www.midwest-ix.com/>

<https://www.facebook.com/mdwestix><https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-internet-exchange><https://twitter.com/mdwestix>
    The Brothers WISP <http://www.thebrotherswisp.com/>
    <https://www.facebook.com/thebrotherswisp>

    <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXSdfxQv7SpoRQYNyLwntZg>
    *From: *"Bill Prince" <part15...@gmail.com
    <mailto:part15...@gmail.com>>
    *To: *af@af.afmug.com <mailto:af@af.afmug.com>
    *Sent: *Thursday, July 29, 2021 5:22:57 PM
    *Subject: *Re: [AFMUG] Employee Handling

    When you have a conversation with her, does she struggle to look
    you in
    the eye? Reason I ask is that she "might" be on the spectrum. Some of
    the people on the spectrun can be amazingly detail oriented, and can
    perform jobs that would bore a "normal" person out of their gourd.
    They
    can be ideally suited to detail-oriented work, but they can also have
    limited social skills, and they can get really upset when
    presented with
    a change in plans.