Title: Re: [AFMUG] Momentum Telcom?
We have about 1500 lines with Momentum.  Rarely do we have an issue with them.  They have 2 or 3 switches around the country, so they are fairly redundant.  We have been with them for about 8 years.  Really have no complaints.  Customer service is very responsive.

--
Best regards,
Mark

Myakka Communications