i quit caring about installers having good bits the billionth time i told
them that you dont use them on rock, and if you are using rock with the
right bit or not you need a hammer drill, and no, your impact isnt a hammer
drill, and your long bit goes back in the tube, not on a pile of gear on
the floor. F those tower monkeys, let them get their own bits