Oh....I assumed you were going building to building.

On 9/1/2021 5:44 PM, Steve Jones wrote:
all but the exterior cable run of maybe 12 feet. theyre extending their building out and putting up another building in the current LOS

On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 3:43 PM James Howard <ja...@litewire.net <mailto:ja...@litewire.net>> wrote:

    Just out of curiosity, if he can put a network rack at the
    midpoint, how much of this is inside buildings?

    *From:* AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com
    <mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com>> *On Behalf Of * Steve Jones
    *Sent:* Wednesday, September 1, 2021 12:26 PM
    *To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com
    <mailto:af@af.afmug.com>>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] resistivity of cat5

    thats what i suggested trying first, customer wanted the extender,
    irritating

    he finally has caved now and will be putting a network rack in the
    midpoint and is going to place a managed switch there instead of
    all this other unsupportable cobbling. Sometimes we get a win.

    On Wed, Sep 1, 2021 at 11:55 AM Adam Moffett <dmmoff...@gmail.com