https://www.duraline.com/HDPE-standard/Corrugated-155

From: Bill Prince
Sent: Friday, November 5, 2021 8:49 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] corrugated conduit

That's what I call smurf tubing. It's PVC, not HDPE. Very light weight. I would
not use it outdoors (or for burial).

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>On 11/5/2021 7:39 AM, Josh Luthman wrote:

  This?
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Carlon-1-in-x-25-ft-Electrical-Nonmetallic-Tubing-Conduit-Coil-Blue-12008-025/202688856

  Josh Luthman
  24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
  Direct: 937-552-2343
  1100 Wayne St
  Suite 1337
  Troy, OH 45373

  On Thu, Nov 4, 2021 at 7:00 PM Chuck McCown <ch...@go-mtc.com> wrote:

    No, not smurf tube.  It is corrugated micro duct.

    Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 4, 2021, at 4:02 PM, Josh Luthman <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>
wrote:

      The cheap stuff from Home Depot?  That sounds like a nightmare.

      Josh Luthman
      24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
      Direct: 937-552-2343
      1100 Wayne St