Simply based on the complaints and well done bug reports (ie excluding v7
is junk cuz I say so) I wouldn't do v7 in production.  I won't do it at
home!  I just don't have the time to screw with it.

I would imagine it would OSPF nicely to the other routers, be it Cisco or a
v6 Mikrotik, but the problem I have is the v7 router would have problems of
its own.