From: "Chuck McCown via AF" <af@af.afmug.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Cc: "Chuck McCown" <ch...@go-mtc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 19, 2022 10:00:32 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Dual DIA router

I have two issues with MT. It has a sketchy track record over the years. Some
models work, others not so well. There was a period in the early days that
there were twentyeleven versions of the software and you had to pick and choose
the version for what you wanted to do. I know that was almost 20 years ago, but
I still see squirrely things posted now and then.

I don’t want to do a forklift upgrade in a year or two. Just buy something now
that will take me to 5000 customers and be done with it.