sa...@he.net
ma...@he.net

Either of those two emails will do the trick. They're a very small company
by employee count so you'll only ever deal with one or two people in sales.

It's amazing how large their network is but they're a small company with
little overhead.

Noc emails and calls are answered quickly too if you have trouble. If I
have an emergency, I'll email n...@he.net first to generate a ticket then
call them with the ticket number to get immediate support. Otherwise email
than 60 seconds.

We have 10G for $1,000 on a 5-year contract that we signed 4 years ago I
believe. I know their pricing is better than that today depending on which
POP.

On Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 10:43 AM Chuck McCown via AF <af@af.afmug.com>