Oops, wrong tablet model, I have a Samsung Tab A7 Lite 8.7"

On 1/20/2022 11:48 AM, Nate Burke wrote:
I recently got a small tablet (Samsung Tab A, 10.1") to watch videos while traveling. It works fine for everything that I do on it, except for Microsoft RDP. The RDP Client works perfectly on my Pixel5 phone, but when I connect with the tablet, all the screen updates are seconds delayed.

Googling for fixes, everything is based around problems connecting. It connects fine, it's just unusably slow. Could it be because the CPU of the tablet just can't handle it? It seems like it shouldn't be any more cpu intensive than watching a video. These are the only 2 android devices I have though, just my phone and tablet, so I have no other android testing options. I normally RDP from my laptop or Phone, but every now and then I'd like to RDP without pulling the laptop out, but want a screen bigger than my phone.