The spam on the android platforms is why I have only bought google built androids for the last 10 years... I don't like the way the apple ui works, too much stuff hidden from easy access or I just know how to get behind stuff on the android and one of the most used apps is wifi-analyzer and there wasn't a tool like that on apple, last I checked.   I do use an ipad for the digital dash on the RV as it's the best integration for it.