If there may ever be an opportunity to use this path to connect to another
network via a handhole meet, you should try to use the same technology on
your side. We have two handhole meets where a carrier drops a DWDM 10G wave
out from longhaul and we take it into an add drop module and into our DWDM
transport back to a CO or cabinet. No power or cabinet or anything needed
at the meet point.