We opted for 24v out as well and went with Meanwell RSD-200C-24. Input voltage
range is 33.6v to 62.4v, it's isolated as well, and has reverse polarity
protection. So if the wires are backward it just doesn't output anything
instead of letting out the magic smoke, which is nice. I think we paid about
$117/ea for them.

--
Christopher Tyler
Senior Network Engineer

Total Highspeed Internet Solutions
1091 W. Kathryn Street
Nixa, MO 65714
(417) 851-1107 x. 9002
www.totalhighspeed.com

This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Esta instituciĆ³n es un proveedor de servicios con igualdad de oportunidades.