I don’t disagree at all about woke’ism and SJW

I’m all on board with equal treatment under the law, and I’d imagine at this
point almost everybody is.  We can do better with equality in enforcement, and
there’s clear statistical evidence to support that we are currently a lot more
strict with some demographics.  Equal opportunities and equal treatment will
lead to equal outcomes over the course of generations, but it’s absurd, and I
daresay racist, to try to force an equal outcome immediately.

I find woke people very similar to the 19th century people with the White Man’s
Burden.  “We have to help those poor, dumb people because they’re too poor and
dumb to help themselves.”  The natural outcome will be to control their lives
and try to write their destiny for them.  Even if some welcome that today,
they’ll resent it in the future.