I remember how effective banning cocaine was. No one can sell it, no one
can purchase it, it's not even made here. I'm so glad that the cocaine
scourge was eliminated when they banned it and no children die because of
it anymore. I hope they ban heroin too so that it wont be a problem. After
that I hope they ban human trafficking because that is deplorable.
I remember the days when we had crime, but then crime became illegal and it
stopped.
A society that takes "you can do or be anything" to the extremes with no
consequense whatsoever would definetly not have anything to do with the
problems of said society, that's for sure.