What’s wrong with me then. I look at big trucks like I used to look at women.
What turns my head now is a F650 dully flatbed diesel that gets 7 mpg.  Prices
of fuel are killing me. Hard to build towers and make money when you feed 200$
to the diesel pump every day for just one truck

Sent from my iPhone