Hey guys,

We have a direct carrier agreement for our wisp, part of keeping that going
is having new sales revenue, I primarily buy for my own network but
occasionally I have helped friends and fellow list members. Let me know if
anything is of interest to you when you are *ready to buy*!

Att 10/100g waves are pretty competitive (or competitive for at&t)

MPLS (ASE) competitive in contrast to retail and you get a free 1 or 10g
aggregation port at your noc/colo (40% commit required), cool thing is you
can order remote connections back to this port on att or any major lec/mso
in all 50 states! similar deal available with Comcast

DIA
att/comcast slight discount & usually a free month

Thank you,

TJ Trout
Volt Broadband
AS62809