From: "TJ Trout" <t...@voltbb.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Sent: Friday, July 8, 2022 9:16:00 AM
Subject: [AFMUG] FS: Att/Comcast wholesale transport - 10g 0mrc promo

Hey guys,

We have a direct carrier agreement for our wisp, part of keeping that going is
having new sales revenue, I primarily buy for my own network but occasionally I
have helped friends and fellow list members. Let me know if anything is of
interest to you when you are ready to buy !

Att 10/100g waves are pretty competitive (or competitive for at&t)

MPLS (ASE) competitive in contrast to retail and you get a free 1 or 10g
aggregation port at your noc/colo (40% commit required), cool thing is you can
order remote connections back to this port on att or any major lec/mso in all
50 states! similar deal available with Comcast

DIA
att/comcast slight discount & usually a free month

Thank you,

TJ Trout
Volt Broadband
AS62809