Ouchy, my 10 Gig DIA was $600 I think.  Transport was $1900 I think.  So $2500
all in.

From: TJ Trout
Sent: Friday, July 8, 2022 11:44 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] FS: Att/Comcast wholesale transport - 10g 0mrc promo

Mike; notwithstanding ASE or legacy products they only sell waves, they just
call them EPLs lol

Bill; a wave is just a ptp circuit but rides directly on fiber using DWDM
channels the "colors" but you only need grey light (1310) to talk to the waves
(they use a converter) some carriers sell alien waves which are native dwdm all
the way to your equipment.

Chuck; nothing market shattering, it's a ICB fish market depending on the
region, the end points, sales quotas and the angle of the sun that day.
DIA  $1000-1700/1g, 3000-5000/10g, in a DC 10G ~$2000-2500
10g waves $1200-$3000