We met with Calix this week and they say they can cover it - but of course want
2 years of orders.    Last time they asked for 6 months of orders which we gave
them - and they didn’t make that.  They usually pull something out when we
complain but it’s getting tiring.

Mark

> On Jul 16, 2022, at 4:17 PM, Chuck McCown <ch...@go-mtc.com> wrote:
>
> Calix hangs out here.  Maybe Cory or someone can give us an update that will
> give us some hope?

>>> 312-205-2519 Office
>>> 574-220-7826 Cell