Latest word from global shipping watchers was that we are now in trouble with the US railroads.  Listening to the UP FB groups sounds like the engineers are at the end of their ropes with the big RR lines.  Talks of strikes in July ( not much left of it ) against fed laws preventing them.   Kinda like the boa that tried to swallow a deer, takes a while for the blockage to move through and any issues can really gum up the works...

On 7/18/22 10:12 AM, Chuck McCown via AF wrote:
I am of the firm belief that the covid dearth of supply line products will even out by the end of the year.  Long freight train of global supplies was brought to a halt. Takes a long time to get it back up to speed.
*From:* Josh Luthman
*Sent:* Monday, July 18, 2022 10:34 AM
*To:* AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Myakka
Mark,
Order 2 years worth of stuff from Calix.  Just keep pushing the dates back.  I think I did 5 years worth of u6x/u4m/axos cards/etc (I adjust it every month, simply push it back 30 days if you don't want them). My guess is those POs we give them enable them to leverage that future revenue for bigger purchases from China or whatever.