From: "Chuck McCown via AF" <af@af.afmug.com>
To: "AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group" <af@af.afmug.com>
Cc: "Chuck McCown" <ch...@go-mtc.com>
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2022 10:48:40 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] BDC

I can understanding the FCC wanting someone to hang for submitting puffed up
coverage info. They think this is going to guarantee accuracy of the results
and prevent any challenges. If there are challenges then it will pit PE against
PE. Not so sure this is going to accomplish what they want. I don’t overstate
my reach or capability. I am fiber. The reach is finite and inarguable. The
gear I use has finite and inarguable capacity. However with fiber I guess I can
I can give you a Tbps theoretically. I don’t think this is a problem for fixed
providers. We either cover an area or we do not. With wireless, everyone can
fudge the map. I would guess that is what the FCC is trying to stop.