Would have never worked “as” a PE.  Moreover, you are exposed to liability if
you stamp something.

From: Chuck McCown via AF
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2022 9:20 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Cc: Chuck McCown
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] BDC

I was in the same boat.  They had a presentation for the EIT program (engineer
in training) which I guess you had to do if you wanted to sit for the PE exam
later after you got your work hour qualification.  I kinda wish now I had done
it but I would have never worked for a PE.  Like you I was all about RF in
college.