On 8/25/22 6:39 PM, Cameron Crum wrote:
The primary goal is to determine consumer level broadband access. So yeah, they flag the commercial addresses and reject. It's a pretty easy search to eliminate them. Just ignore anything with bsl_flag set to false.

I mean that's all of my locations IDs. Like obviously commercial: tilt up concrete buildings, warehouse/distribution, office buildings in commercially zoned properties. All multi-tenant except one. Nothing that could remotely be confused with residential. Yet some are flagged true and some are false with apparently no logic behind it.