On 8/26/22 8:54 AM, Seth Mattinen wrote:
On 8/25/22 6:39 PM, Cameron Crum wrote:
The primary goal is to determine consumer level broadband access. So yeah, they flag the commercial addresses and reject. It's a pretty easy search to eliminate them. Just ignore anything with bsl_flag set to false.

Did the math this morning and the rejected location IDs account for 63% of my customers. Here's to hoping they aren't looking for accuracy with this new thing.

I asked about submitting inaccurate data and this was the response:

"Unfortunately, there is no link to upload fabric challenge data into the system. The FCC has created the Fabric Data Challenge process. Please do not submit the addresses that are missing. Filers need to submit their BDC filing without the missing addresses included.

Filers will be able to challenge Fabric data after the September 1, 2022 BDC filing deadline. There are two ways to challenge data, in bulk or as an individual. Individuals would submit via the FCC Broadband Map that will be available this Fall. Functionality will allow any member of the public to search for an address and see the location on the map. Within the FCC Broadband Map, they will be able to submit a dispute, or challenge, of the information shown on the map."