Here's a fun fact about the BDC and 477. In the BDC they want you to report
subscription data (just like the 477) but they have a new tech code 71 for
licensed wireless (that's anything in CBRS band or 2.5Ghz). However, the
477 subscription section will reject the subscription files with 71 in
them. It's not as simple as changing the 71 to 70, because then you could
create duplicate rows with the same speed tiers and tech codes. The funnest
part is that NONE of the billing systems that spit out the subscription
report can add the 71 in the right place. So while their report will pass
(maybe) on the 477 it is worthless for BDC if you have any licensed band
radios. And if you report any locations being served by licensed, and don't
have any subscribers in your subscription file with tech code 71, they will
not let you certify your filing. FUN TIMES!