From: Chuck Macenski
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2022 12:32 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Political

As an FYI, I consider myself politically independent. Over my lifetime, I have
voted Republican more often than Democratic for president.

On Tue, Oct 11, 2022 at 1:28 PM Chuck Macenski <ch...@macenski.com> wrote:

  There are real immigration issues and they are messy. I am not defending
anyone, but I don't see that Biden or Obama have much to do with my point.

  The Trump administration took kids from their parents with no records that
would allow them to be reunited:
https://www.npr.org/2022/08/11/1116917364/how-the-trump-white-house-misled-the-world-about-its-family-separation-policy

  I think we may be able to agree that it is nearly impossible to prove what
Trump knew about anything, but this was a marquee issue for him. So perhaps he
is not evil - he just didn't know (or care) what he was enabling. I guess that
is a more favorable way to look at it.

  P.S. I know you will hate that I am sourcing from NPR, but I am too lazy to
look up the federal court cases (where the evidence was laid out under oath).
If you doubt this actually happened *and* it will change your mind, I will dig
out references to at least one of them.