There are real immigration issues and they are messy. I am not defending
anyone, but I don't see that Biden or Obama have much to do with my point.

The Trump administration took kids from their parents with no records that
would allow them to be reunited:
https://www.npr.org/2022/08/11/1116917364/how-the-trump-white-house-misled-the-world-about-its-family-separation-policy

I think we may be able to agree that it is nearly impossible to prove what
Trump knew about anything, but this was a marquee issue for him. So perhaps
he is not evil - he just didn't know (or care) what he was enabling. I
guess that is a more favorable way to look at it.

P.S. I know you will hate that I am sourcing from NPR, but I am too lazy to
look up the federal court cases (where the evidence was laid out under
oath). If you doubt this actually happened *and* it will change your mind,
I will dig out references to at least one of them.