From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Larry Smith
Sent: Tuesday, February 7, 2023 9:03 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>; syssup
<sys...@ecsis.net>
Subject: [AFMUG] Question for the "borg" about ISP access to ROW

Question for those more in tune than I.

We are working (attempting) with our local electric company for access to their
ROW for some of our fiber and they have stated that the rights granted ISP's
under Title II (telecommunications provider) in 2015 was reversed in 2017 and
then in 2018 ISP's were put back as "information" services removing any Title
II rights and reverting them to Title I only.  Escentially they are saying we
have to be a LEC or CLEC to get access.

  Anyone have a good answer for this ??

--
Larry Smith