Baltimore City won't give you ROW access any sort of way.  They want you
to pay $3.33 per foot to use their conduit system.  If you need new duct
you need to build it, give it to them, and pay $3.33 per foot to use it. We
were in the process of leveraging Title II to force them to give us access
to run our own ducts under sidewalks when Title II got yanked back in
2017.  That's a big part of why we left WISPA. We just gave up on the idea
and bought a company in FL and started running fiber.

On Tue, Feb 7, 2023 at 10:49 AM Chuck McCown via AF <af@af.afmug.com> wrote:

> Yep, a larger town in my area wanted as much for the ROW access as it
> would cost to buy the fiber and conduit.

Carl Peterson

*PORT NETWORKS*

401 E Pratt St, Ste 2553

Baltimore, MD 21202